Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have a third pair of teeth in some places. What causes this?

My eye teeth (vampire-k9-fangs) All lost baby teeth and have grown adult teeth. Then they came out again and I have a VERY long third pair. I am 15 and female. What causes this? It kinda hurts cause they're wide and long hence pushing my other teeth. Then on my left side I have another third tooth comming about my second. It's not noticable and I'm going to the dentist next month to check it out. Does anyone know what's causing this and/or what will possibly happen when I go to the dentist. Surgery? Filing them? Braces?

I have a third pair of teeth in some places. What causes this?
I have that too .. %26amp; I was wondering how to fix it.. =\
Reply:It's called supernummerary teeth...It's extra teeth..they just need to be removed..good Luck



konq-bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net