Friday, July 31, 2009

Best vampire fangs for halloween?

I want to be a vampire for halloween but I need to know which fangs are the bes to buy.


They need to stay in all night and I like the ones that are just two teeth and not plastic.

Best vampire fangs for halloween?
You don't want plastic. But quite honestly the best ones on the market are plastic. They are made by Scarecrow. They come with stuff so you can mold them for a custom fit. For extra tight fits, attach them with denture adhesive.





I have custom made porcelain caps. But I doubt you'll be able to get a pair made in time for Halloween. Also, they're very expensive for just one use.
Reply:Write to this website - they sell the best real fangs and denitely the cheapest





I bought tooth colored fangs and my boyfriend silver





just email and ask them b/c they will send you pictures- they always put up at the beginning of october b/c they sell fast!!!





They are awesome and re-usable





http://www.costumesandmasks.com/home.htm...





kinghallo@aol.com - email them!



city opera

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net