Friday, July 31, 2009

Any ideas for a vampire costume?

I'm not trying to be all traditonal with those big red and black capes. Oh please no. I will have teeth, not to worry. My costume must be modest too. Any ideas for a vampire or should I say Vampiress costume?

Any ideas for a vampire costume?
What do you mean by modest? Not too showy or tight? What about something like:





- Angelica Houston in The Addams Family (seductress vampiress)


- Kate Beckinsale in Underwold (warrior vampiress). But perhaps this one is not very modest.





Or look at this site (has pictures):


http://www.costumesinc.com/t232/Vampires...
Reply:I want to eat your chocolate!!





I really don't know how to make an original vampire costume... but what does come to mind is giving it a twist. Like instead of blood, be a chocolate vampire like Count Chocula. Or just go after tomatoes..etc etc.... go off of that. if you go after veggies/fruits like tomatoes, dress like a dirty, pale farmer.



konq-bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net