Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are the comments for this vampire video true? Any proof websites?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bubtZO-wm...





the comments saying like: I must go now into the night to fetch bread for my sick cat. The moon if full which saps the vampires energy, thus they crave their prey. I may never return to UTUBE again, I may be a meal this night for the sharp tooths. Goodbye, you were a good friend, I'll never forget you Oy Vey.


and the other one:I said a cross, not the star of David. Be careful and if you see a vampire, scream " Apples , peaches, pumpkin pie, whose not a vampire holler I!" This intimidates them and they flee into the coffins they swarm about in the witching hour.





is there any websites (good ones) about vampires and myths about them?

Are the comments for this vampire video true? Any proof websites?
I have no idea where some of those totally "out there" comments on this video come from. The music is a song by sting that was inspired by Anne Rice novels and the vid portion was clips from the movie "interview with the vampire' also based off of Anne Rices work. So the clip itself is totally dedicated to the Anne Rice version of vampire lore
Reply:im a vampire.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net