Monday, April 20, 2009

How do I use the adhesive for the fake vampire teeth?

I bought a pair of the vampire teeth for halloween. It came with a small baggy full of white beads. My 3 y/o found them and opened them. I still have the teeth and the bead things, but no instructions. I was wondering if anyone knows the process of melting the beads so that the fangs will stick to my teeth. I%26#039;m sure you just put them in hot water or something, but..... how long, how much do I use? Any help would be appreciated.

How do I use the adhesive for the fake vampire teeth?
i know this is going to sould weird but polident or another dentur adhesive workes better tastes better and is safer to ingest. no messy mixing just do it.
Reply:When i used the beads i just put some in a spoon and heated them over a candle like a smack adict. just use a little more than you think you need and work it into a little ball of melted plastic and put into the teeth. Push them on and hold in place for a couple minutes. Its best to do it one at a time. After the plastic re-hardens trimit away with an exacto knife.



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net