Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Does anyone know a real website/ dentist that actually does vampire teeth? if so how much?

i am a big vampire lover.and i also love to bite my girlfriend anyways. i am looking for it to be a permanent fix.i don't want caps cause really they are a waste of time. and all others would work but i am no longer a little kid.so if anybody out there has a good answer let me know, you will be highly thanked if true

Does anyone know a real website/ dentist that actually does vampire teeth? if so how much?
Go to


http://www.vampfangs.com/Scarecrow_Fangs...





I would get either the first or second one on the list but I wouldn't be able to get them without my parents finding out cause I am only 14.
Reply:I recommend you look into cosmetic surgery.




hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net